Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Interesting Altec 5.1 setup

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Interesting Altec 5.1 setup

    I'm not so sure this is the best 5.1 setup but I bet this lot could be had for cheap

    Vintage 5 1 Set Altec Lansing Drivers w Horns Sound Amazing | eBay

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting Altec 5.1 setup

    I bet they have good strong midrange.

    Looks like "B" version MR64 pair, and MR94 triplet.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Elitopus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2015
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    1,069
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting Altec 5.1 setup

    I'd say if they had one 816 cab per horn plus a quad of 2245 subwoofers that would make it a killer 5.1 system

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.